Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What am I gonna do with him?


This is the third time since Dustin and I have known each other that he has broken something in his hand. The first time he was playing basketball and broke/fractured (I'm not sure which) his pointer finger on his right hand, we were dating. The second time he was playing basketball and shattered his pinky finger on his right hand, we had only been married 1 1/2 years and I was pregnant with Brock. This last time he was...
PLAYING BASKETBALL
are you seeing the trend, and he punched a wall (that was padded?) and gave himself a spiral fracture to the pinky bone in his right hand (the part in the hand not the finger), we have been married 10 years. What am I going to do with him? I didn't mention the times he broke something in his right hand before I knew him, that's another story!

1 comment:

Shepherds said...

I believe the one before you knew us..yet again playing basketball outside the old house and his punch an electrical box. lol Nice.